Close your eyes and think back to the last time you went to a TRADE SHOW.
How long ago was it? Who did you meet? What goodies did you pick up? How many business cards did you bring home with you?
The last 18 months have been anything but normal – but with vaccinations on the rise, and flights opening up globally, we are excited to get back on the road. We’re kicking it all off with sponsorship at AdExchanger’s Programmatic I/O 2021.
If you’re also attending, you’ll experience some of these benefits:
- John Salisbury’s (Tech Solutions & Products Director) keynote speech: Ultra-optimized programmatic: the next step for your tech stack
- Meeting key Making Science team members
- Excellent IN-PERSON networking opportunities
Our Global SVP of Products, John Salisbury will tell us all about how artificial intelligence and automation tools are powering innovative testing and continuous improvement methodologies among cutting-edge marketers. Learn from the best about how this ultra-optimized programmatic approach can drive parallel improvements in ad campaigns and online journeys.
Join us on Tuesday, October 26th at 11:20am Eastern to learn more.
Making Science Booth
Will you be at Programmatic I/O, too? Stop by the 6th floor and say hello at booth #217. You can meet the following members of our team:
- Global CEO, Jose Antonio Martínez Aguilar
- US Managing Director, Nicolas Visiers
- US VP Customer Success, Nicola Clark
- Tech Solutions & Products Director, John Salisbury
- Director of New Business – US, Pete Krystopa
- Marketing Specialist, Cass Grimm
Networking abounds at breakfasts, cocktail hours, and a wide array of speaking topics, including:
- Improving Diversity & Inclusion in Programmatic Advertising (by Jellyfish)
- A Fireside Chat with NBCUniversal
- Happy hour at the end of each day 🎉
Plus, join us at the gala on Monday night, where winners of the AdExchanger awards will be presented.. Founded in 2008, AdExchanger is an integrated media and events company devoted to the digital advertising and marketing space. Making Science has applied for the following awards:
- Best Data Technology – GAUSS Smart Advertising
- Best Overall Use Of Programmatic In A Marketing Campaign
If you will be attending, or even if you are just in the NYC area, fill our contact form and we’ll be in touch – we’d love to see you!