fitnessdigital yields greater profit due to Search Ads 360
Spanish fitness website fitnessdigital wanted to increase the profits from its Google Ads* campaigns. In cooperation with the agency Making Science, they created shopping campaigns classified by product, by applying Search Ads 360 bid strategies. And that’s how they managed to improve profitability.
- To improve profitability.
- To be in control of the performance of each product category.
- Creating shopping campaigns by product categories.
- Applying offer strategies per each category.
- Setting targets according to priorities.
- Using shared budgets across all campaigns.
- Tracking and adjusting in all strategies.
- A 6% increase in revenue compared to the previous year.
- A 30% reduction in costs.
- Sales revenue increased by 40%.
- ERS (Effective Revenue Share) was reduced by over 33%.
The company used Search Ads 3601 and bid strategies to automate bidding management. However, each market had a shopping campaign that was not split into categories, and a single Search Ads 360 ROAS bid strategy applied to each market.
In a new stage, more adapted to the user’s environment, the company and the agency tried to improve profitability by controlling the performance of each category, according to the business needs.
“Manual management of search and shopping campaigns in 11 different markets became unfeasible, and we were far from the business objectives set for each of our stores. Search Ads 360 helped us to optimize our investment by maximizing business opportunities and finding the profitability sweet spot in all the markets we are in.”
Managing Director of fitnessdigital, Jose Rodriguez
By partnering with the agency Making Science, the company created shopping campaigns for each product category with subsections, and applied bid strategies per category with different ROAS according to business objectives, margin, etc. To improve the data, the company tracked and optimized the strategies within a single shared budget across all campaigns.
This new approach enabled fitnessdigital to increase the revenue from its campaigns by 6%, while spending 30% less. Furthermore, sales revenue increased by 40%, and ERS was reduced by over 33%.