- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
Support the team with the end-to-end management of performance marketing channels analysis.
Brainstorm ideas with the team to drive profitable hypergrowth through data across different Paid Media.
Support the team with campaign optimizations to maximize campaign effectiveness.
Work closely and collaboratively alongside the team, gathering and proposing requirements to develop new technical tools to optimize processes.
What we’d like you to bring:
Ready to commit 6 months with a possibility to stay with us after the Internship!
Keen interest in the Digital Marketing environment,
Love for numbers, in this position you will be surrounded by numbers, being comfortable and the want to know more will excel your progression.
Ability to adapt into a constantly changing environment. You will be able to think on your feet and generate new ideas for solving problems.
Teamwork, communication and curiosity, you have to be able to brainstorm ideas along with your team.
Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized and with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Looking to start learning about the Marketing and Analytics environment.
You want to develop your analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
You want to learn how to use the tools to crunch and visualize data.
Experience with SQL and Java would be highly valued.
Proficient in Excel/Google sheets.
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!