- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 500 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- Client facing role, responsible for building a strong relationship with assigned clients backed on an excellent execution and a strong capacity to understand the client's business and digital environment
- Client Success Managers are expected to strategically grow accounts by building strong relationships and asking the right questions during weekly client meetings.
What we’d like you to do:
- Project management focused on Digital Marketing and Data in coordination with the different areas and departments, with a strong customer orientation.
- Development of strategies, presentations and analysis of results as an essential part to have a global vision.
- Management of work teams.
- Use of software tools for task administration and operational project management in Agile environments.
What we’d like you to bring:
- You have a previous experience in the area of Project Management or Account Management in Digital / Media of a minimum of 5 ys.
- You have experience in managing work teams focused on the digital marketing sector (SEO, performance, front, data) and / or associated technologies (eCommerce, etc.).
- You have a 360 vision in digital campaigns.
- You have knowledge of some of these platforms: Salesforce, Google Marketing Platform, Amazon and Facebook
- You have a high level of English, both oral and written.
- Working in a consultancy environment
- Managing relationships and expectations with clients
- Are highly organized & have the ability to communicate effectively, since you will meet with clients on a weekly or daily basis
- Strong horizontal knowledge of the services provided by Making Science and the impact in the client’s business. Capacity to understand new trends and ability to quickly identify if something suits client’s needs.
- Provide clear visibility of the account status, and continuously seek opportunities to grow the account
- Act as the internal client/project lead, providing direction for the team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure clients and internal teams maintain strategic alignment
- Responsible for client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency’s services
- Coordinate status calls with clients and prepare any necessary material to share, such as meeting agendas and follow-up minutes
- Properly document functional requirements of initiatives to facilitate streamlined implementation and delivery
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!