- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
What we’d like you to do:
- Service Desk (L1-L2) to Making Science employees:
- In-house Managed Systems
- IT Support Vendors management
- Systems onboarding
- Users Systems management (registration & cancellation)
- Systems Setup & Operations
- Training, etc.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Experience in IT support services (1-3 years)
- Languages: English and Spanish (Full proficiency)
- Experience with IT support services and in-house corporate systems support (G Suite, Project Management tools, ERP, etc.).
- Experience with IT onboarding processes.
- Good understanding of project management processes
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Admin Knowledge of Jira Software
- PMP Certification
- Degree in IT or similar.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!