- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 700 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- We are a department made up of Project Managers that handle Global Tech and Data projects at Making Science. This means that, within the field of Digital Marketing, we manage Web, eCommerce, Google Marketing Platform, CRO, and Data related projects, and others. We interact daily with teams that belong to other departments such as Software Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure, Adtech, Data, among others.
- We are a team that is eager to grow and do things the right way, 100% aligned with our corporate values, where we face the challenge of being "Customer and People Centric" every day.
What we’d like you to do:
- Manage Digital Marketing consulting projects that focus on the Making Science Technology area and coordination with other areas and departments with a customer-centric approach
- Define standards, procedures, and management methods and ensure their compliance
- Use Jira as a project task manager
- Ensure that all projects are correctly planned, verifying that their management and execution is carried out within the defined scope.
- Establish roadmaps and define KPIs in order to communicate the status and progress of ongoing projects
- Manage several work teams
What we’d like you to bring:
- You have previous experience managing Digital Marketing consulting projects
- Strong vision of Digital Marketing business.
- Competencies in Data, DataOps, CRM & Marketing Automation, Data Science, e-commerce, UX / UI, Infrastructure and / or Technology projects.
- You have previous experience managing teams that are specialized in Digital Marketing
- You have previous experience in financial planning, monitoring, cost control, and variance management
- You posses high standards, are methodical, and work to ensure that all processes and documentation are fulfilled accordingly
- You are able to present, justify and defend creative works to the client.
- You have a native Italian and a you are fluent in English
- You are familiar with the following platforms: Salesforce, Google Marketing Platform, Amazon, and Facebook
- You have previous experience in the process of creation of a Design System and other projects with an important creative part.
- You have previous experience with projects in the financial sector.
- You are certified or have knowledge in PMP and/ or Agile
- You know how to analyze data and prepare reports for internal meetings, forums, client and management committees, etc
- You have worked in international projects
- Basic knowledge of usability and user interface design.
- High level in Spanish
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with a permanent contract
- We offer a competitive salary according to your worth and experience
- Your personal Mac
- You will have full ownership and responsibility from the first day and a real impact on the Company’s business
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!