- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisbon, París, Mexico City, Milan, New York, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1.000 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
The SEO Department at Making Science is a young, multidisciplinary team with a vast experience in SEO and an eagerness to learn every day. We always seek to add value to our clients through our expertise and innovation, by going the extra mile in all our projects. We are a small SEO family, that shares their hobbies, concerns, and passion for our job. We are unique!
Our objective is to go hand in hand with our clients to design and execute SEO strategies that help them reach their business goals. Furthermore, we partner and collaborate with the most important tools in the industry, to apply the latest trends in organic positioning.
Currently, our department's portfolio includes important clients, which allows us to apply our knowledge, and innovate continuously. Without a doubt, it is a department where you can continue to evolve as an SEO consultant, alongside our wonderful team and clients.
What we’d like you to do:
- Definition and execution of SEO strategies based on business needs and goals.
- Correctly defining the "Keywords" related to the project.
- Create structures that facilitate search engine crawling and analyze those used by competitors.
- SEO project goals definition and growth estimates
- Ability to analyze a web page: definition Keyword research, structure and web architecture, technical aspects (loading speed, CMS, server, ...), contents (content analysis and strategy definition), backlink profile (analysis and definition of off page strategy).
- Experience managing SEO content strategies and e-commerce SEO projects.
- Conducting keyword research to identify new content opportunities.
- Managing the content creation process
- Analyzing crawl data to identify crucial SEO measures
- Analyzing competitors to evaluate the strength and weaknesses of their strategies
- Following SEO guidelines
- WBO analysis to improve page load speed
- Proven experience with Google Data Studio, generating and defining reports with basic SEO KPIs, integrating different tools and data sources (search console, analytics, google ads, semrush, page speed).
- Identify areas of opportunity through regular reporting, Search Console deep dives, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Monitor the organic performance, competitors organic benchmarking , SERP features and Google algorithm updates. Follow-up of web analytics metrics and SEO metrics and elaboration of improvement proposals for their optimization.
- Leading international SEO projects
- Collaborate with the Paid Search team to optimize seo - sem strategy.
- Experience managing high level meetings with clients.
- Digital business vision. Deep analysis of seo channel performance and and impact on the business. Focused on results.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to translate technical SEO concepts into something non-SEOs can understand. Internal training and evangelization of good SEO practices for teams
What we’d like you to bring:
- Team worker with an international vision. Management of internationa big clients is a plus.
- Proactive, willing to learn and generate results in a few weeks, ability to adapt to new challenges and a positive attitude.
- Be able to lead projects and clients.
- You are proficient in: Semrush, Sistrix, Search Console, Google Analytics, and Screaming Frog and DEVTools.
- Advance knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS.
- WBO in depth-knowledge: being able to go beyond what the tools indicate.
- Experience with migrations and penalties.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (or Google Sheets).
- Knowledge of logs analysis.
- SEO project management & strategy definition.
- Strategy activations based on SEO goals.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects with many simultaneous requests.
- Data and analytical vision.
- Great communication skills.
- Master's degree or course in digital marketing is a plus.
- Used to work with SEM team or SEO/SEM strategies
- Ability to automate processes and abiltiy to create/run scripts
- Knowledge about Python and/or R
- Experience using APIs to extract data and meaningful insights
- Experience working with projects developed in JS
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Experience
- ASO experience
- Experience with SEO projects on Amazon
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!
We are waiting you!