- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisbon, París, Mexico City, Milan, Padua, New York, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 700 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
What we’d like you to do:
- Will be responsible for the implementation of Salesforce in clients.
- You must direct the requirements gathering sessions with the client
- You must translate the client's requirements into a functional design taking into account the capabilities of Salesforce, best practices, limitations, etc.
- You must explain the developments that need to be addressed to the technical team, and monitor that the construction of the solution is fulfilled with respect to what was designed and that it works as expected.
- You must lead the demos to the client, the training sessions and the user tests, and in general the dialogues with the client
- You must lead the project follow-up meetings and report to your supervisors on the status of the project.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Salesforce implementation projects with a Functional Consultant role.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM, especially Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, valuable Communities, Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- High level of English, since the projects are international.
- Experience in project management: planning, monitoring compliance with the plan, preparation of deliverables, follow-up meetings with the client, identification of risks and proposal of solutions.
- Analytical and documentation capabilities
- Experience in team management
- Ability to work autonomously and with little supervision.
- Salesforce certifications, especially: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Advanced Administrator. Any other certification is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of Salesforce (basic Apex or LWC programming skills)
- Experience working with development teams in other countries and in English
- Experience in project manager or similar positions, where you have been responsible for the correct execution of a Salesforce project.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags, you’ll have 26 vacation days!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!