- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
- You will be joining the Program Management Area within Making Science's corporate IT, Systems & Cybersecurity department. Our corporate department comprises Project Managers who specialize in corporate systems, standardization & procedures, process automation, efficiency programs, project risk monitoring, project management, quality assurance, continuous improvement, BI, and KPI coordination with finance and various business units across Making Science.
- Moreover, we have a strong affinity for data and systems, as they form an integral part of our daily operations. Our team is enthusiastic about expansion and about executing tasks meticulously, always in complete alignment with our corporate values, such as Innovation & Growth and Empowering our People.
What we’d like you to do:
- In coordination with other areas and departments, you will develop, improve, and execute optimal procedures for Tech consulting projects and Digital Marketing services. These efforts will be focused on areas such as Data, CRO, Software Development, Infrastructure, and IT.
- You will implement and maintain information security, quality, and environmental management systems.
- Your role will involve establishing procedures and best practices for management methods, ensuring their compliance with the PMO.
- You will plan, manage, and execute corporate projects in accordance with the defined scope, while also verifying the accuracy of the planning.
- Efficiency KPIs will be defined by you to report the status and progress of ongoing projects or processes at the C-level.
- Additionally, you will actively participate in automation and scalability projects across different countries.
- Your responsibilities will also include coordinating with multiple work teams.
What we’d like you to bring:
- You hold a degree in Project Management or possess PMP certification or a similar qualification in the field of project management.
- Your background includes prior experience in process implementation and automation.
- You bring previous experience in managing Tech, Software Development, Infrastructure, and/or IT projects.
- Your work ethic reflects high standards, methodical practices, and a dedication to ensuring the fulfillment of all processes and documentation.
- You have a proven track record in financial planning, monitoring, cost control, schedule management, and reporting.
- You come equipped with previous experience collaborating with teams specialized in Tech consulting projects and/or Digital Marketing services.
- Your English proficiency is at a C1 level or equivalent.
We also highly appreciate the following qualifications:
- You hold certification or possess knowledge in PMP and/or Agile methodologies.
- You boast previous experience working within Project Management Offices (PMOs).
- You are familiar with the following platforms: ERP, CRM, Enterprise Software Dev., and Collaboration Tools.
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills, coupled with experience in project and program management and process improvement.
- Your skill set encompasses knowledge in reporting and planning.
- You excel in data analysis and report preparation for internal meetings, forums, client and management committees, and more.
- Your experience extends to international projects."
Perks of joining us
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Flexible working hours (we finish at 2.30pm on Fridays!)
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer them, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!