- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
You will play a crucial role in designing and supporting GMP-based solutions to address clients business challenges
Your primary responsibility will be to help clients maximize the value of their GMP technology stack, including Google Campaign Manager 360, Display and Video 360, and Search Ads 360.
You will be involved in digital strategy, maturity and technology solutions projects.
You will manage consulting and innovation projects for clients using the GMP Stack.
In addition, you will be involved in everything related to AdTech, acquiring knowledge of other platforms and areas such as social, programmatic or data.
You will be in direct contact with the company IA products, projects and new solutions created in the department related to innovation and technology.
What we’d like you to bring:
We are looking for someone with both operational and consultant experience but who wants to make the leap to AdTech consulting and strategy.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
4+years of experience in AdTech consulting, digital marketing or related fields.
In depth Knowledge of AdTech platforms and technologies, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, GMP and programmatic advertising platforms.
Comprehensive understanding of Campaign Manager capabilities, structure and hierarchy.
Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex data sets.
Client-oriented, possessing both technical background and excellent communication skills to understand clients' needs and business objectives.
Organized and business-focused, able to lead client-facing projects involving advanced data activation, particularly 1PD, within the GMP ecosystem.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Perks of joining us
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Flexible working hours (we finish at 2.30pm on Fridays!)
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer them, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!