- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
At GMP, we are a young, energetic, and fun team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team. We value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities, because they help us stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company, that will help us get to know each other better. So, if you think you fit in, don't hesitate and apply to our offer!
What we’d like you to do:
- You will be focused on creating new business opportunities related to the GMP and AdTech ecosystem.
- Follow-up on clients.
- Making strategic plans focused on the market related to AdTech.
- Review of AdTech proposals with New Business team.
- Make and follow customer roadmaps and strategies.
- Follow-up and leadership of AdTech projects.
- Assisting the marketing team to give visibility to AdTech services and products in the market.
What we’d like you to bring:
- 5+ years experience in AdTech consulting, digital marketing or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of AdTech platforms and technologies, such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, GMP and programmatic advertising platforms.
- Comprehensive understanding of Campaign Manager capabilities, structure, and hierarchy.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Client-oriented, possessing both technical background and excellent communication skills to understand clients' needs and business objectives.
- Organized and business-focused, able to lead client-facing projects involving advanced data activation, particularly 1PD, within the GMP ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Fluent in Spanish will be highly valuable.
Perks of joining us
- 25 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- Gym membership
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!
- Dog-friendly office!