- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 360 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
We do not manage only the different tools but the development of the integrations between the third-party cloud services we use. We are in a continuous innovation environment, searching for new systems that improve the Making Science software platform and managing project implementations.
We are a team that is eager to grow and do things the right way, 100% aligned with our corporate values, where we face the challenge of being "Customer and People Centric" every day.
What we’d like you to do:
- Assist in internal processes, including documentation and delivery tasks.
- Coordinate and follow up on different tasks and projects we develop.
- Help internal teams to achieve their goals
- Elaborate reports with the use of project management tools
- Support with documentation in delivery tasks and trainings
What we’d like you to bring:
- You can analyze, plan and develop requirements in reference to scheduled needs
You have strong logical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
- You can communicate proactively with all key stakeholders to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- You are detail oriented, and have good organization, communication, and teamwork skills.
- You have experience with current technological trends and you are familiar with API REST web services.
- You have the ability to define data models and have some experience with SQL databases.
- You have an interest or knowledge of the IT and Digital Marketing sectors.
- Advanced level of English
Nice to have:
- You have been involved in projects with Google Cloud platform and/or Google BigQuery
- You are an advanced spreadsheet user
- You have contributed as a developer in any software projects in the past (or present)
- You are proficient in any other language, such as Italian, French or German
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance).
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!