Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
- Technical solutions implementation for advanced client projects such as: Data Unification, Attribution, Advanced Analysis with BigQuery, Offline Measurements, Advanced Dashboarding.
- Follow-up of specific advanced projects of the client.
- Creation of documentation explaining the different solutions.
- Specific training for the Data Tech team.
- Research of new solutions.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Great capacity in understanding technical solutions.
- In-depth management of analysis tools, dashboarding, data storage.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent level in English.
We also value:
- Experience with BigQuery, Google Analytics (and/or other Digital Analytics tools), Tag Management Systems and Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge in Python.
- Experience with APIs.
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!