Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. Our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 500 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
Making Science is People Centric. We believe that people are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. As a business, it is important that our people enjoy what they do and have a positive experience. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
What we’d like you to do:
Assist with the end-to-end management of performance marketing channels analysis.
Brainstorm ideas with the team to drive profitable hypergrowth through data across different Paid Media.
Recognize and propose optimizations to maximise campaign effectiveness.
Find new ways to improve efficiency for the department.
Gather & propose requirements to develop new technical tools to optimise processes
What we’d like you to bring:
- Love for numbers, in this position you will be surrounded by numbers, being comfortable and the want to know more will excel your progression.
- Ability to adapt into a constantly changing environment. You will have to be able to think on your feet and generate new ideas for solving problems.
- Teamwork, communication and curiosity, you have to be able to brainstorm ideas along with your team.
- Ability to work independently, showing that you can self-learn, exceptional attention to detail, highly organized and with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Looking to grow a career in Marketing and Analytics.
- You have recently finished a degree or masters in Statistics, Math or Digital Marketing and you want to develop your analytics, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- You want to learn how to use the tools to crunch and visualize data.
- Proficient in Excel/Google sheets.
- Knowledge of advertising on any platform(Google Ads, social media, etc) and knowledge of programming and tool automation is a plus.
- Digital Marketing Institute Certification
Perks of joining us
- Flexible working hours (we finish at 2.30pm on Fridays!)
- We offer a fixed salary according to your experience.
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.