- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 600 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
What we’d like you to do:
- Definition and execution of SEO strategies based on business needs and goals for international clients.
- Experience managing SEO content strategies and ecommerce SEO projects in different markets.
- Experience managing high level meetings with clients.
- Used to identify areas of opportunity through regular reporting, Search Console.
- deep dives, keyword research, and competitive analysis.
- Monitor the organic performance, competitors organic benchmarking , SERP.
- features and Google algorithm updates.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to translate technical SEO concepts into something non-SEOs can understand.
- Skills to create structures that facilitate search engine crawling and analyze those ones used by competitors.
- Correctly defining the Keywords related to the project.
- Follow-up of web analytics metrics and SEO metrics and elaboration of improvement proposals for their optimization.
- Perform the assigned tasks in a time and resource efficient way and carry out the necessary studies and tests to obtain the best results.
- Resourceful problem solver who will probe for the answer but doesn't get paralyzed by analysis.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Degree in digital marketing.
- Used to work with Sem team or Seo/Sem strategies.
- Proficient in: Semrush, Sistrix, Search Console, Google Analytics, and Screaming Frog.
- SEO project management & strategy definition.
- Strategy activations based on SEO GOALS.
- Data and analytical vision.
- Great communication skills.
- Digital business vision.
- At least 2years of experience.
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!