- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
Marketing and Communication is a challenging and international department at Making Science with the ability to represent and unite our entire digital family through our actions. Our objective is to position the Making Science brand at the highest level, both nationally and internationally, and using our know-how and expertise to become trailblazers in our area. At our department, each day is a new adventure, and we face it with a lot of enthusiasm. We are motivated by our drive to continue learning, new challenges, innovation in processes, growth as a team, and helping the company expand through our work.
We do great things that make every Making Science employee feel proud and contribute to positioning the company higher and higher empowering our values.
What we’d like you to do:
Creation and control of yearly marketing plan and budget
Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
Writing and proofreading creative copies
Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
Organising events and product exhibitions
Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
Propose and keep within a budget for the country
Managing campaigns on social media
Digital industry knowledge
What we’d like you to bring:
You have between 2 and 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
You have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Advertising / Business
You possess great communication skills and are capable of building valuable relationships with different stakeholders
You know and enjoy working with a team
You are capable of adapting to a fast-paced environment
You have a strong attention to detail
You possess good organization and planning skills
You are creative and enjoy writing
You have commercial awareness
You have good numerical and IT skills
Good command of English Language (other languages are a plus)
Perks of joining us
- Gym membership
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Up to 10% discount in shops, restaurants and hotels in the West End
- Flexible working hours and two days a week where you can work from home. We also finish at 3pm on Fridays!
- Referral program
- Free language classes and daily learning capsules
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.