- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
We work for clients in industries such as Retail, Finance, Education, Insurance, Leisure and Travel, Real Estate, Utilities, ... helping them on their digitalization journey in a transversal way, with strategic initiatives tackling technology, data, people, processes, products, innovation, data, ...
From the area, we lead strategic consulting projects driving into transformation initiatives that are afterwards executed together with other areas of Making Science, creating multidisciplinary teams.
The Strategy department is also in front of the company's evolution and the integration and transformation of new acquisitions, accelerating growth. We work hand in hand with Corporate Development in the expansion of the company and with the different business areas, facilitating their evolution and improvement, helping to build a global company.
What we’d like you to do:
- Project management with business requirements skills focused on Digital banking in coordination with the different areas and departments, with a strong customer orientation.
- Understand and manage the legal and commercial requirements of a digital product and be able to translate them into business requirements that will be used as a reference for the development team and / or the service design team. Gradually you should be able to propose requirements that add value to the products.
- Responsible for taking an active part in the planning of the projects’ scope and therefore for the related deadlines.
- Great communication skills and management of work teams as you will be the bridge between the different teams across client and internal stakeholders.
- Use of software tools for task administration and operational project management in Agile environments.
- Knowledge of the financial world and experience in the sector.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Experience in the area of Project Management or Account Management of a minimum of 3-5 years.
- You are able to manage and coordinate projects at a multi-departmental level, with a strong customer orientation and business vision.
- You have a deep experience in the fin tech world, home banking projects preferably .
- High level of English and Italian essential.
- Option to work remotely.
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!