- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. Our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric. We believe that people is the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. As a business, it is important that our people enjoy what they do and have a positive experience. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
- We are an energetic and diverse team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team. We highly value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities because they help us to stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company that will help us get to know each other better. If you think you fit in, don't hesitate and apply to our offer!
What we’d like you to do:
- Follow-up on clients.
- Create personalized dashboards and reports based on the client’s objectives.
- Analyze and optimize web pages in order to achieve set goals.
- Identify digital assets and web page structures that guarantee the best measurements.
- Create tags for web, email, and marketing campaigns.
- Revise the implementation code for good measurement (GTM, personalized variables and parameters, events, Enhanced Ecommerce...).
- Create Attribution Models, funnels, dashboards...
- Perform usability analysis on different devices (desktop, tablets, mobile).
- Create A/B and multivariate tests to improve a web’s conversion rate on different devices.
- Perform Cross-device measurements.
- Perform TV measurements.
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who is proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
- You have ideally between 2 and 4 years of previous Data & CRO experience.
- Advanced knowledge of English and Spanish
- Based in Madrid or Barcelona