- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Bogota, Tbilisi, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of ore than 500 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- We are a team of UX enthusiasts that highly value top-notch work. We learn something new every day by sharing experiences, a lot of hard work, and a great environment. We work side by side with other teams, such as Software Development, SEO, and Data to produce the best digital products. Making Science provides us with the opportunity to learn continuously and work for important clients.
- As a team, we have a great client vision, proactivity, leadership, organization, commitment, and a disposition to learn something new each day. We are lucky, because we work with great professionals on challenging projects that help us develop and grow, and motivate us to give our best results.
What we’d like you to do:
You will be asked to:
- Prototype the product user interface through all the conception phases: architecture, navigation, user flows and interaction design.
- Create, manage and compose with design systems.
- Propose functionalities taking into account the purpose of each product and the needs of the user, taking care of the principles of usability.
- Collaborate and understand each other with multidisciplinary teams made up of people specialized in marketing, data analysis, CRO, technology, etc...
- Participate in national and international projects.
- Document the work done in a clear and organized way to facilitate development work.
- Explain, defend and justify your work in front of the team and stakeholders.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Great Creative Portfolio.
- Experience in creation of Design Systems.
- Strong level in software tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Experience working with team members spread across different regions.
- Strong sense of independence, ownership, and initiative. Ability to self-direct and manage what to work on, how to get it done, and when to deliver.
- Good organization skills, proactive, and the ability to manage multiple projects and clients directly.
- Good analytical and presentation skills with a talent to justify your decisions and sell your work internally and to the clients.
- A positive personality, open to constructive feedback.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English. (B2 or higher)
Perks of joining us
- We give you complete stability with an indefinite job contract.
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Get the most out of your salary with our Flexible Payment Plan (Restaurant Ticket, Transportation Ticket, Day Care Ticket, and Medical Insurance.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer him or her, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags, you’ll have 23 vacation days!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts, or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!