- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
What we’d like you to do:
- The main objective is to give technical support to the analytics and marketing team, defining and managing the data collection on the web and app; from definition to final review in pre-production and production environments.
- Web management and app labeling:
- Definition of labeling needs
- Management and implementation of advertising pixels (Google Ads, affiliation, etc.)
- Cookie validation and review
- Validation reviews of previous implementations.
- Resolution of technical incidents
- Measurement of requirements in each project, as well as the management with those responsible for each area of the definition of KPIs.
- Measurement and process documentation: tagging guides, pixel changes, web / app data streams, etc.
- Management of tasks with external suppliers and internal teams of each project.
What we’d like you to bring:
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Firebase or some other app measurement SDK
- A / B testing tools
- Google Data Studio
- Google BigQuery (basic SQL knowledge)
- Management of collaborative tools: Slack, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc.
- Basic knowledge of
- Analysis and dashboarding
- Definition and execution of A / B tests, together with the support of the external agency.
Perks of joining us
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours, an intensive work schedule during July and August, and one day a week where you can work from home.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform, and many more.
- Pack your bags! You’ll have 26 vacation days and the afternoons off on the eve of national holidays.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!