- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
- At GMP, we are a young, energetic, and fun team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team. We highly value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities, because they help us stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company, that will help us get to know each other better.
What we’d like you to do:
- Learn how to manage tools that are related to data measurement and visualization, such as Google Analytics, GTM, and Data Studio.
- Learn about CRO tools such as Optimize, Hotjar, VWO, among others.
- Support other teammates in tasks that will contribute to your development.
- Manage clients.
- Create dashboards, analysis, and web page optimization to achieve set goals.
- Learn how to develop a measurement strategy, its implementation, and validation.
What we’d like you to bring:
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive and eager to learn, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
Perks of joining us
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!
We are waiting for you!