- Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm which is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Mexico City, Bogota, Milan, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 400 digital professionals who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing and Big Data.
- Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success.
- Making Science Group is an equal opportunities employer. We give equal opportunities regardless of ethnicity or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, age, pregnancy or maternity, colour, race, gender reassignment or disability.
Some details about your department
You will report to the Global Head of Financial and Business Controlling, this is a highly visible and key leadership role that is cross-functional in nature and requires collaboration across all Finance, Operations & Strategy functional teams and countries. You will report the UK financial data on a monthly basis and work a on daily basis with the management of our UK subsidiary.
What we’d like you to do:
- Be in a daily contact with our UK subsidiary and manage its accounting in SAP
- Register of all transactions in SAP
- Bank reconciliations, payments and collections
- Payable and receivables management
- Prepare monthly closing of the company (financial & analytical)
- Prepare budget and analyzing its variations
What we’d like you to bring:
- At least 3 years of profesional experience
- Experience in accounting (full monthly cycle)
- Capacity for methodical work
- Soft skills: open- minded, organised with good presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and GWS
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must
Perks of joining us
- We offer a fixed salary according to your worth and experience, plus a performance based bonus.
- Flexible working hours (we finish at 2.30pm on Fridays!)
- 23 days of holidays (plus bank holidays)
- The opportunity to meet our international team with our Ambassadors Program
- Regular team socials to get to know your peers better!
- Feedback is part of our day to day lives. We recognize a job well done through a continuous feedback model.
- You will never stop learning with us: subsidized training, free language classes, learning capsules, an e-learning platform and many more.
- Do you know someone that fits in Making Science? Refer them, and you can get a bonus if they’re hired!
- Work comfortably and follow your own style because we don’t have a dress code.
- Be a part of a dynamic, adventurous and professional team with people you’ll grow fond of!